Centre Chiropratique RDP offers effective chiropractic treatments for headaches.
There are several types of headaches and the majority of them can be treated by chiropractic. In fact, some headaches are caused or irradiate from muscles, joints, ligaments or nerves.
Your chiropractor can assess, diagnose and treat headaches. Studies* have shown the effectiveness of chiropractic, including spinal manipulation, in the treatment of cervicogenic or tension headaches. They have also shown that chiropractic care helps to reduce the intensity and frequency of migraines. Based on the patient's history and the chiropractor's examination, he will comfort the patient and recommend a treatment adapted to his or her needs.
The solution for headaches
The treatment plan will be based on the results of your examination, the evidence, your chiropractor's experience, and then customized according to your needs.
The treatment may include:
- Information to the patient
- Manipulation and mobilization
- Soft tissue therapy
- Rehabilitation and exercises
- Ergonomic and lifestyle changes
- Referral to another health professional and co-treatment
In addition to headaches, your chiropractor also treats neck pains and sprains.
Our qualifications and strengths:
- 27 years of experience
- Continuing education activities with Ordre des chiropraticiens du Québec
- Trusted member of many chiropractic associations